Abris invests in unique local businesses, building them into regional leaders in their sector. We do so by:
- Following the rules of responsible investing
- Applying a well-defined “sell-before-buy” strategy
- Closing unique deals identified through the Abris Network
- Executing a well-defined value-creation strategy for each investment
- Decoding EU convergence, nearshoring and growing consumer spending as the most transformative trends in Central Europe
No two Abris investments are alike. We always strive to be flexible yet disciplined in our approach. An important prerequisite is the ability to grow value over the course of our targeted investment period – typically from 3 to 5 years.
We seek investments in enterprises that have an established market position and the clear means to maintain and grow their business in existing or new markets. This could be through organic expansion, acquisitions or through strategic and operational changes.
Our typical equity investment ranges between €30m and €75m, although we do consider larger investments in partnership with our institutional investors. We always acquire controlling positions.
We add value to our portfolio by working in close partnership with management teams to continuously refine strategy and operations. Additionally, we combine our own in-house expertise with specialist external advisers to help our businesses define and strengthen their competitive advantage.
Please contact your Abris local team for more information.